Procom is seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to support our fast-paced team of recruitment professionals, administer contracts and perform other administrative duties. You will be an important part of our growing team as we reach for new heights through 2016 and beyond.
You will contribute to the team by performing a wide variety of admin, finance and sales support tasks as well as working on ad-hoc projects such as organizing corporate events and other initiatives as required. This is a diverse role for a multi-talented individual!
Administrative Assistant Job Details
- Coordinate and assist in the on-boarding and off-boarding of Independent & Subvendor Contractors to Procom's Contracts and System.
- Reception duties as required
- Understanding, adhering to and ensure compliance to Procoms business processes, rules and guidelines.
- Create consultant and client paperwork (contracts, client agreement, GST letter etc)
- Coordinate and maintain contractor and client electronic files and records
- Create, updating, and maintaining monthly, weekly, quarterly internal and or external reports.
- Work with Clients, contractors and sub-vendors to have all contractual documentation completed prior to start of contract term.
- Schedule communications to contractors with regards to payment processing, timesheet submission deadlines, extensions, terminations and general clients policies.
- Oversee and co-ordinate payroll with accounting department – Responsible to ensure consultants are paid in a timely manner
- Work with consultants on any payroll questions and concerns and work with accounting to resolve these issues
- Handle clients questions and concerns (invoices, extensions, payroll)
- Liaison with Clients to manage A/R & A/P ledger
- The point of contact for Account Manager for handling any questions, concerns, etc.
- Problem Resolution for any variances from the predefined system/process
Administrative Assistant Mandatory Skills
- Basic business skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to handle pressure and deal with all levels of staff, contractors and clients
- Communicate effectively and professionally with consultants, clients using telephone, e-mail or one on one settings
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- 1+ years’ experience in a contract administration and support.
Administrative Assistant Nice-To-Have Skills
- Knowledge of contract and payroll administration procedures, tax regulations, and invoicing processes
- Knowledge and understanding of invoice/billing and payment procedures and systems
Administrative Assistant Assignment Length