On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking an IT Support Professional
Administrative Assistant Job Details:
- Responsible for supporting Senior Management in general assistance and management to staff.
- Develop and manage schedules on a daily basis, coordinate travel arrangements, schedule meetings, and book conference calls.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint to compile reports, letters, presentations, charts and graphs as required from both written and dictated sources.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department. -
- Maintain departmental daily operational workflow. Sort and process incoming mail as appropriate.
Administrative Assistant Mandatory Skills:
- Previous experience supporting administrative functions and Senior level Management
- 5 or more years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple staff at a senior level
- High school diploma required. A post-secondary education is an asset
- Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
- Excellent judgement and strong problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with staff and clients at all levels while demonstrating flexibility
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Effective listening skills; excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever changing work environment
Administrative Assistant Assignment Length
Administrative Assistant Assignment Location