C/C++ Developer – On behalf of our telecom client, Procom is seeking a team of skilled C/C++ software developers.
C/C++ Developer Job Description
The successful C/C++ Software Developer will join a growing and dynamic team focused on enabling equipment suppliers to move from supplying proprietary hardware equipment to cloud software systems.
C/C++ Developer Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be involved in developing technologies such as:
- SDN/NFV/VNF etc.
- This role requires expertise in: C/C++, Linux, RTOS (real time OS), protocols, multi-core processing, etc.
C/C++ Developer Must Have Skills
- Experience in C/C++ development in networking software
- Extensive experience with Linux or RTOS
- Experience and deep understanding in switching, routing or security protocols
- Experience with packet processing and data plane/control plane
- Telecommunication or network communications domain expertise); network communications domain expertise
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ year experience of software development
C/C++ Developer Nice to Have Skills
- Broadcom experience is a very nice to have
- L2 protocols
- L2 Data Plane
- QoS (WRED, scheduling, shaping, policing & flow control)
- Table lookups/hashing
C/C++ Developer Start Date
C/C++ Developer Duration
This is a full-time permanent job in either Gatineau or Montreal.