On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity in Plano, TX
Business Analyst Job Details
The Business Analyst's primary role is helping the businesses implement technology solutions in a timely and cost-effective way by determining project requirements, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The Business Analyst will be the vital link between our Information Technology capacity and our business objectives. Candidate will be expected to have a functional understanding of IT infrastructure (servers, virtualization, cloud, etc.) Candidate must possess business acumen and have experience leading global project implementations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
• Ability to elicit requirements and business objectives from key stakeholders for application or technology-related solutions.
• Participate in the prioritization, sizing and business justification of future capacity and product enhancements.
• Work closely with the development teams in defining and delivering solutions.
• Participates in the formulation of IT capacity management and monitoring strategies, policies and plans that optimize the value and performance of client assets through effective benchmarking and / or process improvement practices
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
• Drive the high-quality completion of complex system upgrades and enterprise wide global implementation projects.
• Partner with Financial Management to establish cost models, track and trend capital spend.
• Modeling capacity forecasts using systems and business metrics
• Analyzing performance data identifying bottlenecks and recommending alternative resolutions
• Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
• Working closely with applications, architecture, and datacenter teams
Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
The following skills are preferred:
Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology a plus.
• This position requires very strong customer service skills, the ability to manage multiple and diverse technology issues to resolution, with minimal supervision. A self-motivator, this position requires someone to be resourceful in identifying issues and being able to escalate appropriately.
• Applicant will have 7+ years current experience as Business Analyst, Project Manager in technology related field.
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline
Business Analyst Start Date
Business Analyst Assignment Length
"Please note that we are not able to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties."