Intermediate Business Analyst
Our client is seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst to join their team.
Intermediate Business Analyst Responsibilities
- 3+ years Business Analysis
- Experience with SQL OR SAS Tool
- Strong Communication/ personable- will be communicating with stakeholders
Intermediate Business Analyst Job Requirements
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts and end users.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
Intermediate Business Analyst Nice to Haves
- Tableau or Domo
- Telecom Experience
- Process Automation
Intermediate Business Analyst Start Date