Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent/Full time
On behalf of our major Property & Casualty Insurance client in Winnipeg, PROCOM is looking for a Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent to join their team to help with two high focus initiatives.
Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent/Full time: Job Details
- Contribute to Transformation strategies by developing a culture of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo while ensuring quality, cost and efficiency within processes are met using Lean Six Sigma methodologies and leveraging business leaders and customer insights.
- Lead the execution of process improvement, process re-engineering and new process design efforts ensuring alignment to the Business Transformation strategy.
- Contribute to the creation of the Operational Excellence practice leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies and End to End Business Process management thinking.
- Build the organizational Operational Excellence capability through the delivery of Lean Six Sigma tools and training.
- Model the corporate goals and values of Transformation and Operational Excellence and provide guidance to business units to further the understanding into the interdependencies of end to end process management, linkage of operational metrics to business process and focus on the key opportunities to drive productivity, quality and improved customer experience.
- Build effective relationships with key business unit leaders and leverage Organizational Change Management to identify, prioritize and execute on key process improvement opportunities.
- Oversee and coach a team to ensure work environment is respectful, challenging, rewarding and employees are maximized to their full potential while contributing to the achievement of the company’s goals.
- Contribute to and manage to the forecasted budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent/Full time: Mandatory Skills
- Completion of post secondary degree (Business Administration, Engineering or MIS preferred)
- 5+ years experience leading projects, teams and/or initiatives in a technically and operationally complex organization.
- 5+ years of successful leadership in executing continuous improvement Lean Six Sigma efforts enabling efficiency, quality and tangible financial and customer benefits.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Hands on experience with Value stream management tools, Kaizen methods, Six Sigma analytic tool suite and use of statistical methods software (Minitab or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience to leverage and interface effectively with Change management and Project management practices.
- Strong ability to influence others at many levels within the organization by building trust and strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence motivate and provide direction across all business lines.
- Excellent facilitation skills to deliver persuasive messages across all business lines.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change in the pursuit of quality and business improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus.
- Experience in Finance and Insurance industries considered an asset.
- Ability to travel in Canada and the United States
Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent/Full time: Nice to Have Skills
- Insurance / Finance
Business Process Manager/ Insurance – Winnipeg – Permanent/Full time: Business Process Structure
Competitive Salary, Pension, Bonus, Company paid Benefits, Subsidized Parking, Vacation, and relocation assistance