Are you an analytical thinker? Are you a problem solver? Do you like to work in a multifaceted role with room to grow?
Working in a SCRUM environment with a team of developers and QA; working with the stakeholders closely to develop, maintain and prioritize backlog items; design creative solutions with the dev team; assist PMO in managing and coordinating project deliverables.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and keen eye for UI design and User Experience on web applications.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in working in software development industry as a developer, BA or QA.
- Be a team member of a SCRUM – iterative development process.
- Be involve throughout the sprint, during analysis, design, development and QA process.
- Take ownership of the product backlog items and work with stake holders to gather requirements, document and prioritize them.
- Elicit requirements using document analysis, interviews, requirement workshops, and other various techniques.
- Act as the liaison between the business units and technology team.
- Assist in the UAT, training, and demo as needed.
- Assist in technical support as needed.
Our ideal candidates will have
- Experience with SQL and relational databases as well as solid grasp of data structures.
- Strong facilitation skills, must be able to elicit requirements from various personality types.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; can easily identify critical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team player.
- Understanding of general application development process is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, such as SCRUM is a MUST.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
All applicants must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, manage multiple projects and/ or tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.