On behalf of technology consulting client, Procom is seeking a Internal Communication Specialist
Communication Specialist Job Description
We are looking for a communication professional to support the successful rollout and adoption of technology Projects Company wide. As a great writer, you make corporate and technology programs and initiatives compelling and easy-to-understand. Your ability to collaborate helps you quickly establish and maintain connections at all levels. Organization and project management skills are also important as you’ll be juggling multiple projects throughout the year. Above all, we are looking for someone who can have fun in a busy and team-oriented environment.
About the role:
The successful candidate will represent the corporate communication team on a variety of small and large technology projects and will be responsible for:
• Gathering relevant background on the project and advising on the most effective communication strategies and tactics to support implementation and adoption;
• Creating and executing communication plans that leverage existing internal and store communication tools;
• Managing a communication calendar, watching for multiple projects impacting the same stakeholder group;
• Collaborating with other members of the Communication team, Change Management, IT and other business units;
In addition, the candidate will be expected to:
• Measure the impact of efforts and adjust, as necessary.
• Pitch-in with additional tasks, as needed.
Communication Specialist Must Have Skills
• Post-secondary education, ideally in Communications and/or Public Relations.
• 2-4 years of experience, ideally with a focus on internal communications.
• Experience in communicating technology rollouts would be an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly change course, all without sacrificing quality.
• A positive attitude, a desire to learn, a willingness to get work done either independently or as part of a team. A good sense of humour doesn’t hurt, either.
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and PowerPoint.
• Additional expertise with SharePoint, Yammer and Photoshop would be an asset.
Communication Specialist Start Date
Communication Specialist Duration