Director - Business Process Management (SIX SIGMA BB)
On behalf of our major Property & Casualty Insurance client, Procom is hiring a Director of Business Project Management for a permanent full time position in downtown, Winnipeg.
Director - Business Process Management Job Details
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Transformation, the Director Business Process Management contributes to the organizations success by creating and implementing the operational excellence practice while driving a culture of continuous improvement through transforming business processes with a focus on efficiency, simplicity and consistently excellent customer experience. We are seeking an individual with demonstrated leadership in building process expertise teams in the use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Transformation strategies by developing a culture of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo while ensuring quality, cost and efficiency within processes are met using Lean Six Sigma methodologies and leveraging business leaders and customer insights.
- Develop and lead the execution of process improvement, process re-engineering and new process design efforts ensuring alignment to the Business Transformation strategy.
- Build the organizational Operational Excellence capability through the delivery of Lean Six Sigma tools and training.
- Model the corporate goals and values of Transformation and Operational Excellence and provide guidance to business units to further the understanding into the interdependencies of end to end process management, linkage to operational metrics to business process and focus on the key opportunities to drive productivity, quality and improved customer experience.
- Build effective relationships with key business unit leaders and leverage Organizational Change Management to identify, prioritize and execute on key process improvement opportunities.
- Oversee and coach a team to ensure the work environment is respectful, challenging, rewarding and employees are maximized to their full potential while contributing to the achievement of the company’s goals.
- Lead the BPM team and the organization to ensure organizational excellence standards and best practices are adhered to on all business process deliverables.
- Communicate and celebrate the project successes and best practices which demonstrate the value operational excellence behaviors and results.
- Develop and manage to the forecasted budget.
Director - Business Process Management Qualifications
- Completion of post –secondary degree (Business Administration, Engineering or MIS preferred)
- 10+ years experience leading projects, teams and/or initiatives in a technically and operationally complex organization.
- 10+ years of successful leadership in executing continuous improvement Lean Six Sigma efforts enabling efficiency, quality and tangible financial and customer benefits.
- Certified Master Black Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Hands on experience with Value stream management tools, Kaizen methods, Six Sigma analytic tool suite and use of statistical methods software (Minitab or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience to leverage and interface effectively with Change management and Project management practices.
- Strong ability to influence others at many levels within the organization by building trust and strong working relationships.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to influence, motivate and provide direction across all business lines.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change in the pursuit of quality and business improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus.
- Experience in Finance and Insurance industries considered an asset.
- Ability to travel in Canada and the United States
Director - Business Process Work Location
Director - Business Process Structure
Competitive Salary, Pension, Bonus, Company paid Benefits, Subsidized Parking, Vacation, and relocation assistance