On behalf of our client Procom is seeking an Informatica Developer complete the activities for an integrated pipelines approvals project to allow maximum business value.
Informatica Developer Job Details
- Working with the project team to design and implement PowerCentre workflows
- Provide support for testing
- Provide support for deployment activities
- Provide documentation as required
The Informatica PowerCentre Developer will be a part of Information Services and is expected to work Integrated Pipelines Approvals project.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement PowerCentre workflows as required by the project
- Perform thorough unit testing. Work with other technical teams on integration testing and debugging
- Provide deployment instructions, mapping, and support documentation for the implemented solutions
- Participate in meeting, reviews, and other discussions as required
Informatica Developer Must Have Skills
- Extensive and intensive experience in developing ETL solution with Informatica PowerCenter (9.6.x preferred)
- Strong SQL skills
- In-depth knowledge of both relational and dimensional data model
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Informatica Developer Nice To Have Skills
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Timely resolution of project and technical issues
- Previous experience on IT projects with business or regulatory focus.
- Experience of working on projects involving technologies such as Dynamic Case Management, User Interface, Tibco, Informatica , Tableau, GIS, .Net etc.
Informatica Developer Assignment Length
3 months (probable extension)
Informatica Developer Start Date
Jan 16th, 2017