On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a Infrastructure Architect for compute and storage design creation
Infrastructure Architect Job Details
- Applies a broad knowledge of various technical areas to foresee and fix certain problem areas within technology
- Ensure a certain business / functional use case is solved with the help of technology.
- Responsible to provide, maintain and evolve a cost effective, secure and reliable design of end to end infrastructure that is aligned with the Information Services technology direction with the business strategy.
- Specialist that can apply expertise cross-functionally.
- Assist in overall project planning and advices on system development opportunities.
- Can support as a project manager.
- Liaises with Business Partners to ensure solutions meet current and strategic needs Works with Business Primes, Enterprise Architecture, other Architects, etc. to determine SLA (service level agreements) and ensure they are met
- Leads and collaborates with the Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, other Architects, etc. to create, drive and communicate the overall architectural vision, working towards project delivery
- Assists Enterprise Architecture on the evaluation of vendor applications
- Develops and approves estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications Works across multiple technology components or development efforts to ensure correctness, consistency, continuity, and efficiency
- Ensures solutions are scalable, maintainable for complex business and functional applications
- Leads interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, departments or clients
Infrastructure Architect Must Have Skills
- Experience in compute and storage design creation
- University degree
- 10 years' experience
Infrastructure Architect Assignment Length
Infrastructure Architect Start Date
January 3, 2017