Intermediate Software Developer
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking for an Intermediate Software Developer, who will have a strong grasp of custom software development and have proven abilities liaising with business groups to gather requirements and implement required solutions. You will hold primary responsibility in the development and customization of both web and legacy applications and work to create a reliable/scalable data model, including data import/export design and maintenance of data integrity.
Intermediate Software Developer Job Details
- Provide programming services to design/develop and customize software solutions
- Design/develop database reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server database development, database objects, and web application interfaces
- Owning solutions through QA release process, and provide support as needed
- Creating detailed software/database documentation, data models and schemas
- Create testing procedures and participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
Intermediate Software Developer Mandatory Skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in agile software development utilizing: C#, .Net 4.5, ASP.NET, MVC 4, JScript, HTML and Visual Studio
- Minimum 2 years’ experience creating custom reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services and or comparable tool
- Experience in database development, relational database design and modelling with Microsoft Server 2008 R2 or later
- Creativity; ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Intermediate Software Developer Start Date
Intermediate Software Developer Location