Java Developer – AngularJS
- 10 + years experience as a designer and developer in a large-scale multi-client J2EE-based web application project
- Desired experience with integration with Adobe LiveCycle
- Must have proven experience with AngularJS, WCAG and AODA
- Strong design/coding experience using Java/J2EE with WSAD or RAD7 and Oracle 10g PL/SQL
- Strong experience in database modeling and design is strongly preferred
- Proven experience with relational databases, n-tier web-based applications, Oracle 10g, Visio, Business Objects, Java Script, HTML, XML, XPath, SQL and Struts, JSP, Servlet, Websphere Portal and source code management tools like Subversion.
- Knowledge of Web Service Security (SSL Communication, SSL certificate generation, keys, trusts, etc.)
- Knowledge of web services like SOAP and web services over HTTPS
- Knowledge of Websphere security setup and keystore/trustore setup
- Knowledge in SFTP Communication and Apache Axis
- Knowledge and understanding of how applications communicate across ports and experience in evaluating the vulnerabilities of such communication methods
- Experience designing and developing solutions including writing functional design documents based on high level business requirements.
- A team player with a track record for meeting strict deadlines
- Design, coding, and unit testing of functional enhancements and bug fixes for application – Service Provider Connect Systems Releases and APPR/CAMS integration analysis in the J2EE/Java/Oracle environment.
- Support, including problem identification and code fixes, for defects reported
- Design, implementation, unit testing, QA support and documentation of new features for EOIS in J2EE environment
- Support for business testing activities including defect evaluation and resolution
- Support for application deployment activities