On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Middleware Manager, who will be responsible for the effective day-to-day functioning of the client’s information technology infrastructure. This includes managing the client’s Database, Application and Web systems software infrastructure.
Middleware Manager Job Details
- Deploys, modifies, tests, and maintains systems software at local and remote sites, to provide an infrastructure for the client’s information technology needs.
- Analyses and resolves system problems, ensuring established system availability and response time objectives are met.
- Provides technical consultation on systems software and hardware.
- Researches technical requirements and recommends solutions.
- Documents the technical and operational environment.
- Ability and willingness to work occasional off-hours.
Middleware Manager Mandatory Skills
- A University Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer systems software, hardware, and techniques.
- Five years progressive work experience deploying and supporting IT infrastructure software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with client/server and Internet systems.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining a combination of the following infrastructure products in a Windows Server environment:
- Database Management Systems including Oracle 12c and MS SQL Server 2012.
- Web Server software such as Microsoft IIS, Apache or BEA Web Logic.
- Experience with implementation and management of Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze system problems and to carry out corrective actions.
- Experience in planning and implementing components within large-scale systems implementation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively and establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels.
Middleware Manager Assignment Length
Middleware Manager Start Date