Organizational Change Manager
On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a Organizational Change Manager to focuses on preparing the organization to support and adopt new, more effective, ways of working,
including changes to programs, processes, systems, organizational design/structure, roles, capabilities and culture.
Organizational Change Manager Job Details
The Senior Organizational Change Manager supports internal clients in delivering complex programs and initiatives that are strategic in nature and have substantial
implications for the department’s/organization’s performance.
Makes decisions and recommendations on highly complicated and complex issues without formal processes or precedents. Exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity
to develop effective integrated solutions.
The Senior Change Manager:
- Serves as a change agent, business partner, coach, and facilitator.
- Is an integrator of resources associated with OCM deliverables - including HR consultants, change advisors, communication specialists, training/learning advisors,
program coordinators, and business analysts.
- May support project management, governance and sponsorship activities associated with large scale programs and initiatives, and ensures integration and alignment across
multiple concurrent programs and initiatives.
- Supports the objectives of the corporate organizational change management function through sharing of expertise and best practices, adoption of corporate OCM standards,
and active participation in the OCM community at the client.
- Applies expert OCM knowledge to prepare and deliver change management assessments and plans for a variety of programs and initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups
and levels of the organization including senior leadership.
- Follows change management standards and principles; utilizes or modifies available tools and services to implement a structured best fit change approach within a
program or initiative
- Completes and assesses detailed change impact and stakeholder analyses
- Develops/executes the OCM strategy and supporting plans, including communication, sponsor roadmap, training, coaching, management of risk and issues and
acceptance/resistance (in conjunction with partners)
- Develop and deliver holistic/integrated OCM solutions, including: o Accurate change impact and stakeholder analysis o Appropriate communications and learning
approaches to Effective transition management
- Effective risk management/mitigation
- Support for leaders in leading through change
- An aligned approach to organizational design and talent management elements to support change objectives
- Facilitates and consults with senior leaders at all levels to gain sponsorship, approval and engagement of the business and the affected key audiences in executing
the change management strategy
- Provides coaching in change management, resistance management and change sponsorship to the project advisor, business lead, change sponsor, project team,
the extended change team, and others identified through stakeholder assessment
- Continuously assesses potential issues/risks, conflicting priorities, and opportunities for integration across multiple concurrent programs/initiatives,
and raise these to leadership
- Evaluates the success of change management activities and provides progress reports to the broad set of stakeholders
- Monitors change adoption in the organization and plans additional OCM activities to support gaps in adoption or continued realization of change benefits.
- Facilitates and guides senior leaders and business process owners on long term sustainment to operationalize and embed changes
Current project areas requiring OCM expertise:
Organizational Change Manager Must Have Skills
- University Degree in relevant discipline
- 15+ years of OCM experience
Organizational Change Manager Assignment Length
Organizational Change Manager Start Date
Nov 14, 2016