PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst
On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst to assist with the PeopleSoft upgrade from HCM 9.1 to HCM 9.2. The modules currently
being used are: Payroll, Time & Labor, Recruiting, Benefits, Benefits Billing and Human Resources. In addition to HCM, The client has recently implemented the Interaction Hub,
with its own branding and content, for employees to be able to access certain functionality within the HCM application.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst Core Responsibilities:
- To lead a team of application resources and SMEs in the upgrade from fit gap through development and testing to deployment into the production environment.
- To support the change management initiative.
- To work with a team of functional and technical resources to ensure application functionality and development is tested to address business requirements
- Functional Design Documentation
- System and User Testing Documentation
- Implementation Strategy
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst Must Have Skills
- PeopleSoft HCM experience with strong knowledge of the HCM application and processes, plus employee and manager self-service functionality and including integrations between PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM.
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 experience working with internal interfaces to third party products.
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 experience working with external interfaces to third party products.
- Strong Analytical and design skills.
- Ability to lead the HCM Integration and self-service, including working with municiple Application Analysts and SME’s, through the entire project life cycle as part of the overall HCM9.2 upgrade project team
- Ability to lead fit gap sessions for functionality changes between PeopleSoft 9.1 and 9.2.
- Ability to document functional specifications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the technical tools used in the PeopleSoft environment.
- Testing experience during all system and end user testing, including issue analysis and resolution.
- Previous PeopleSoft experience with version 9.0 or higher.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst Nice to Have Skills
- Previous experience working with the GL interface from HCM 9.1 to FSCM 9.1
- Previous experience working with Benefits Billing and interfacing with FSCM 9.1
- Previous experience with interfacing PeopleSoft HCM with the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub (or PeopleSoft Portal).
- Previous experience with municipality development tools and technologies.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst Assignment Length
8 months (possible 2 month extension)
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Integration Analyst Start Date
Oct 31, 2016