On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Program Manager, who will be responsible for managing program elements of the WISE (Wise Internet & Smartphone Education) nationally.
Program Manager Job Details
- Managing the WISE Ambassador program, including : training and onboarding of the WISE Ambassadors (team members, partners (e.g. WE.org), police and sport organization athletes, etc).
- Managing WISE workshop/ presentation and supporting scripts.
- Project managing the introduction of new WISE program elements.
- Managing requests for WISE sessions and events (including securing an ambassador, shipping materials, survey, etc).
- Proactive outreach to schools, community groups and partners to offer hosting WISE sessions.
- Collaborating with the client's Community Investment, the client's Sponsorships and the client's Business Solutions to promote the WISE program.
- Assist in the management of WISE web properties and educational resources.
- Administration: Daily tracking of stats., monthly reporting, inventory management, budget management.
Program Manager Mandatory Skills
- Strong knowledge of Internet, social media and Internet safety
- Previous training and/or teaching background (as this position will train WISE Ambassadors across Canada)
- Strong project management skills
Program Manager Nice-To-Have Skills
- Telecom/industry experience and exposure to a variety of marketing roles
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Program Manager Assignment Length
Program Manager Start Date
January 9, 2017