On behalf of our client in Toronto, PROCOM is looking for a Program Manager to be accountable for the successful delivery of the Infra 3.0 Application Modernization and the Infra Foundational streams and all associated projects. These projects are aimed at moving environments FROM Legacy Infra Hardware and operating systems TO new Private/Public cloud. This supports the overall client’s IT strategy to reduce IT costs and improve time to market.
Program Manager: Job Details
- This PM will pull various resources together, from several different organizations / vendors in order to deliver these project streams.
- The PM is also responsible to ensure that Project Risks are clearly communicated and mitigated throughout the life of their projects.
- The PM must prepare and manage their financial budget in order to ensure the actuals are in line with the forecast.
- The PM will deliver project reporting on a weekly basis and will facilitate project meetings in order to drive alignment and traction.
- The PM will maintain the project plan and project schedule in order to ensure their projects are aligned to our client’s Policies and guidelines.
Program Manager: Mandatory Skills
- Accomplished Project Manager with PMP for 5-10 years and have managed budgets of at least $25-$40 million in past
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the Infra 3.0 Application Modernization and the Infra Foundational streams and all associated projects.
- These projects are aimed at moving environments FROM Legacy Infra Hardware and operating systems TO new Private/Public cloud.
- Past experience with migration to private/public cloud technology platform.
- Will manage functional reports (sub matter experts, engineers, security teams, corporate control, third parties), but have no direct reports.
- Have deep infrastructure expertise. Must have worked in infrastructure realm; understand impacts and steps involved with infrastructure to facilitate migration. Can communicate, query, have valuable conversations with application teams in order to develop project plan.
- Can document risk and manage RAID. Must be able to run project meetings with ‘execution level’ resources and then prepare and summarize exec reports.
- Must have strong boardroom skills and experience presenting to Directors and VPs.
- A leader with excellent communication skills and presence.
Program Manager: Skills that will make the difference
- Data centre mover experience
Program Manager: Start Date
ASAP or 2 week notice
Program Manager: Assignment Length