Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking to engage a a Project Manager in Winnipeg for 9-month contract to assist with healthcare information system projects.
Senior Project Manager Required Skills:
- Experience developing business cases, stakeholder analysis and implementation plans for large IT Initiatives (i.e. $1M+).
- Experience developing, implementing and managing Business Continuity plans and IT disaster recovery plans.
- Experience in assessing, acquiring and implementing clinical or infrastructure systems that support delivery of patient care within a major healthcare facility or region.
- Experience leading the design, development, integration and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) & Forefront Identity Manager.
- Experience leading the introduction of ITIL processes methodology and best practices into a major IT data center or department.
- Experience leading the design, development, integration and implementation of RSA Adaptive Authentication for Clinical applications.
- Experience leading the design, development, integration and implementation of Proximity Card authentication services in a clinical healthcare environment.
Senior Project Manager Duration:
- 6 months
Senior Project Manager Location:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba