On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Salesforce/Apex Developer to support a multi-year transformation project to digitize services by making them available online using the Salesforce platform and Agile implementation practices.
Salesforce/Apex Developer Job Details:
- The development, design, and implementation of application systems.
- Interface with technical team to design and implement application systems.
- Design and code programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel.
- Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations.
- Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.
Salesforce/Apex Developer Mandatory Skills:
The priority is for candidates with a mix of back-end and front-end development experience in Salesforce and who can write custom code in Apex as well as have an understanding of the native configuration options within Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience with coding technologies
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
- Specialties could include but are not limited to:
Salesforce/Apex Developer Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience as a Salesforce BA, solution specialist or architect is a bonus.
- Will consider all levels of seniority.
Salesforce/Apex Developer Assignment Length
2 months starting January 30th, 2017
Salesforce/Apex Developer Assignment Location
Combination of Victoria and Vancouver