On behalf of our enterprise telecommunications client, Procom is seeking a Senior Security Architect.
Security Architect Job Details
The successful candidate will review existing policies, processes and technologies supporting information security specifically key management, SSL/TLS, SIEM, DLP and IAM.
Security Architect Job Responsibilities
Hands-on support and configuration of the following:
- Liaise with internal personal and external / 3rd parties to gain required information to support key management, SSL/TLS, SIEM, DLP and IAM
- Leading/assisting end-to-end analysis, design, architecture, product selection, building and implementation of large or highly-integrated security products.
- Assist in developing technical vision, procedures, and architecture within a technology or process domain.
- Provides cost input for financial decision-making.
- Provides high-level cost estimates.
- Individuals within the Systems Architecture and Engineering job family are responsible for the full lifecycle of technology infrastructure systems, including identification of need, sourcing, design, engineering, development, testing, deployment and third level support.
Security Architect Skills
- SSL/TLS, SIEM, DLP and IAM
- Security Certifications
- Expert understanding of one or more: servers, storage, system management, performance analysis, application configuration, database, SAN, LAN, WAN, remote access, security, telephony, messaging (email), automation, desktop systems.
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree, preferred.
- 5-7 years experience as an IT architect or 3-5 years managing / leading senior IT technical staff.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard architectural tools, processes and frameworks.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvement.
Security Architect Start Date
ASAP or 2 weeks’ notice
Security Architect Length
This is an initial 5 month contract with possibility of extension.