Senior Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst who will identife and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
Senior Business Analyst Job Details
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and validating customer requirements via workshops, site visits, workflow storyboards, and other methods.
- Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforcing and redefining as necessary.
- Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Performing gap analysis, documenting existing business processes, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of these processes.
- Developing new or improved processes based on findings and analysis.
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Developing Request for Proposals (RFP).
Senior Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
- At least seven years of experience in identifying and documenting detailed business requirements.
- Minimum four years of experience writing functional and non-functional requirements for packaged as well as custom development business transformation and technology solutions.
- Minimum three years of experience in Business Process Modeling.
- Minimum three years of experience performing business analysis for packaged as well as custom development business transformation and technology solutions.
- Two years of experience creating detailed project plans including cost/resource/schedule estimates.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Program Manager Assignment Length
Program Manager Start Date
January 3, 2017