Senior Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
On Behalf of our client, Procom is looking to engage a Business Systems Analyst in Winnipeg for 9-month contract to assist with healthcare information system projects.
Senior Business Systems Analyst Must Have Skills:
- Previous Exp as in an analyst role supporting information system implementation projects.
- Experience implementing information system projects in a healthcare environment.
- Experience implementing radiology information systems (RIS) or picture archiving and communications systems (PACS) in a healthcare environment
- Experience coordinating the implementation of diagnostic healthcare information systems including building implementation schedules and coordinating vendor activities.
- Experience implementing Admission Discharge and Transfer (ADT) solutions in an acute care environment.
- Experience performing configuration and set-up on the Allscripts suite of healthcare information system products.
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. A copy of the certification must be provided.
- Valid Prosci Certification. A copy of the certificate is requested.
- Valid Certificate in Allscripts (Eclipsys) ADT or Allscripts (Eclipsys) Clinical Documentation application configuration.
Senior Business Systems Analyst Duration:
- 9 months
Senior Business Systems Analyst Location:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba