Senior IT Project Manager
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking for a Project Manager who can delivery of new infrastructure, installation and configuration of the application solution, integration into third party systems and should have their PMP
Senior IT Project Manager Skills
- Initiate Plan, Execute, Control and Close the IT components of the Student Information.
- Manage the software development teams in terms of project scope, delivery cycles, testing and implementation.
- Liaison with other stakeholders as required including vendors and other third parties.
- Revise the scope of the project and revise Project Charter if necessary.
- Develop key milestones, Work Breakdown Structure and Project Plan specific for IT portion of project.
- Develop, Monitor, and Report on Key Performance Indicators regarding to the technology implementation.
- Liaison with SIS Program Manager.
- Identify risks, manage timelines, and escalate project issues as required
- Regular Reporting of Project Status
Qualifications & Experience:
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP Certification) would be considered an asset
- Agile and Scrum experiences would be considered an asset
- Managing software development team would be considered an asset
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Change management expertise
- Public sector project management experience
- Strong Scheduling capabilities
Senior IT Project Manager Start date
Senior IT Project Manager Duration