Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance
On behalf of our client in the Banking/Capital Markets sector, Procom is seeking a Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance.
Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance Job Details
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement various system component
- Work with Business Analysts, Architects, Development leads to come up with optimal IT solutions for business problems
- Perform design and code reviews and prepare technical documentation
- Design, develop and execute unit test, system, integration and acceptance test
- Provide high-quality enhancement solutions that can meet Business needs.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure high quality of the product, perform integration and performance testing.
- Ensure adequate technical documentation and follow best practices within the IT teams
Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance Mandatory Skills
- 7+ years of experience with distributed systems development
- 5+ years of experience with Web Application, Web Services development
- Extensive experience in database development using SQL Server 2008-2016
- In depth experience with Microsoft.NET development using C#
- Experience with server side Java development, preferably including the Spring Framework
- Experience with Hadoop development, especially Spark processing.
- In depth experience with TDD and automated unit testing (JUnit, NUnit, MSTest, etc.)
- Good understanding of OOP design principles (Inversion of control, Dependency Injection) and design patterns.
- Web Design experience is an asset (please provide portfolio website links)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, complexity)
- Able to document designs using formal methods (e.g. UML, ERD) and informal illustrations.
- Ability to implement software engineering best practices for version control, release management, unit and integration testing, work estimation and planning
- Experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products and data
- Knowledge of Capital Markets trade surveillance requirements (asset)
Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance Start Date
Senior .NET Web Developer, Trading Compliance Assignment Length