Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Responsibilities:
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking to engage a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Winnipeg to assist with healthcare information system projects.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Required Skills:
- 10 years QA experience to support the implementation of information systems including executing test cases and preparing test data.
- 5 years experience in software testing with applications used in healthcare.
- Experience developing detailed testing plans for healthcare information systems projects.
- Experience performing testing activities on the Allscripts suite of healthcare information system products.
- Experience testing HL7 (Health Level 7) interfaces which integrate ADT systems with patient monitoring devices.
- Experience implementing healthcare information systems to be used in a prenatal or women’s health environment.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Duration:
- 9 months
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Location:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba