Technical Delivery Manager
Procom is very pleased to be assisting our client in filling the position of Technical Delivery Manager.
Technical Delivery Manager Job Details
The TDM is expected to work on managing several projects for the Application Services Team. The TDM will act as the single point of contact for the project, controlling the planning and executing of project activities and resources to ensure the established scope, budget, time and quality goals are met as dictated by the project objectives.
- Prepare project plans comprised of appropriate levels of analysis to identify all the products, and activities to deliver them. Plans should also identify project budgets, broken down into the levels required to manage the budgets effectively using earned value techniques
- Manage and monitor the Project Plans to ensure successful completion of the planned activities, and deliver the project on schedule
- Develop and maintain a risk management plan and risk log
- Assign, manage and track actions to members of the team
- Monitor and manage the budgets to ensure projects stay within budget.
- Create appropriate progress reports and distribute them on the agreed timeframes
- Present to senior management status reports from conception to delivery of projects as planned when needed.
- Pro-actively manages risks, issues, changes and quality, including escalation to senior management when delivery dates are in question.
- Communicate with business partners to ensure smooth delivery of tasks
Technical Delivery Manager Mandatory Skills
- Experience in leading projects with multiple technologies
- Depth of expertise and knowledge in project management
- Working with the business and managing business outcomes and expectations
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Technical Delivery Manager Nice to Have Skills
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Timely resolution of project and technical issues
- Oil and Gas industry knowledge and background in area of Geoscience applications would be considered a strong asset.
- Strong Business acumen and ability to work with various stakeholders and manage expectations
- Previous experience on IT projects with business or regulatory focus.
- Experience of working on projects involving technologies such as like Tibco Open Spirit, Petrol Studio and or other geoscience and geophysical applications.
Technical Delivery Manager Start Date
Nov 28, 2016
Technical Delivery Manager Assignment Length