On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian Organization, Procom Consultants Group is seeking for a Senior Software Developer with a strong background with C#, WPF or .Net programming to join their amazing office in downtown Calgary, AB (Permanent basis only).
Senior Software Developer - Main responsibilities
- Design & develop new features across all application layers in the product.
- Research new technologies and bring forward new ideas to support the business.
- Perform full life cycle feature development.
- Deliver products from requirements through design, implementation & release using a continuous delivery approach based on automated, repeatable & reliable releases.
- Work closely with other talented developers, UX & QA in a collaborative Scrum team
Senior Software Developer - Main requirements
- A University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relevant field (minimum).
- Skilled at developing responsive user interfaces.
- Experience developing real-time &/or RESTful API services.
- Experience with developing enterprise-level features including Single Sign On (Nice to have).
- 7+ years of relevant work experience including server-side & web development.
- Thrive on the unknown & always interested in your next challenge.
- Excited about learning & proactive about picking up new technologies.
- Creative & a natural ability to solve problems. Solid understanding of programming fundamentals.
- Experience with all parts of the development life cycle.
- Ability to work within an Agile process & a rapidly changing environment.
- Passion for championing best practices & ensuring high-quality code by providing Technical leadership & mentorship to other developers.
- Excellent communication, presentation & collaboration skills.
Senior Software Developer - Assignment Location
Calgary, AB (Downtown)
Senior Software Developer - Assignment Length