Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics.
Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics - Job Description
- Deliver business strategies across public-facing digital channels for Credit Cards products.
- Strategy, design, development and maintenance of the various public-facing digital properties,
- Strategy and project management of various digital marketing initiatives (does not include social or paid acquisition)
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to increase retention, acquire new clients, build awareness and drive lead generation
- Consult and coordinate with Marketing and Product teams and business stakeholders to ensure that website initiatives align with business platform strategies.
- In partnership with stakeholders, develop new strategies and capabilities, which further revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Optimize effective digital marketing campaigns by providing best practice expertise, tracking capabilities, and industry and channel research.
- Lead assigned initiatives within an agile/quick to market environment for rapid development with an eye towards integration of data collection, eCRM, behavioral marketing, real-time testing and performance marketing.
- Develop partnerships and align resources to achieve efficiencies; includes working with internal and external partners and DM&S colleagues to achieve a proactive and dynamic operating environment.
- Increase the number of qualified visitors to the Cards digital properties.
Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics - Mandatory Skills
- Bachelors degree or College diploma in Business/Marketing/Technology
- MUST HAVE a Digital-first mindset, toolset and work ethic
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- 2+ years direct experience using Google Analytics – must have hands on experience with this, not just pulling up reports – understanding how to drive down and come up with customized reports
- Web site management experience
- Proven client, project and vendor management experience
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinking problem solver, learns quickly
Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics - Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with usability and information architecture, accessibility, privacy
- Experience with financial services industry
- Agency experience
Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics - Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 12 months to start
Digital Marketing Manager - Google Analytics - Assignment Location