Workday Functional Consultant
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Workday Analyst.
Workday Functional Consultant Job Details:
- Performs independent studies, analyses, interpretations, conclusions and recommendations. Not highly supervised on a day to day level;
- Proactively facilitate the identification, implementation, configuration, and testing of the Workday and Lumesse, TalentLink and SABA applications to meet user needs and comply with company standards and guidelines;
- Work on small to medium scope HR business systems projects, including the analysis and requirements definition of applications that automate or improve HR business processes;
- Analyze and translate business requirements into business design specifications for a variety of audiences (Corporate HR and IT, Business Units and Management);
- Provide consulting services to HR departments on applying Workday and Lumesse, TalentLink and SABA to meet business requirements;
- Work with HR managers and department managers to identify and resolve business systems problems, and identify potential improvements;
- Perform Business Process Redesign (BPR) consulting to integrate and streamline work processes to maximize both cost savings and efficiency through technologies such as automated workflow, self-service and collaborative transaction systems;
- Development of managerial HR reporting with purposeful, pertinent, timely and easy to use Human Capital information;
- Develop and deliver HR application training to end users.
Workday Functional Consultant Mandatory Skills:
-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (2-5 years);
-Excellent understanding of common HR functions, such as:
*Background with HR and Applicant Tracking applications.
- Creating and maintaining Workday integrations in Studio
- Understanding of Workday’s Core ConnectorsCreate and maintain Workday’s BIRT reports
- Familiar with SOAPUI and web services
- Proven experience with relational database query and reporting tools;
- Individual must possess excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills, strong leadership skills and work in a team environment with little to no supervision;
- Proven experience communicating to people at a variety of levels within an organization;
- Proven experience delegating workloads, ad hoc training/mentoring;
- Proven experience with managing and bringing to close multiple deliverables;
- Strong Analytical skills;
- Data Flow or Use Case Modeling experience;
- Process Modeling experience;
- Project Management experience;
- Change Management experience;
- Strong negotiation skills.
Workday Functional Consultant Assignment Length
Workday Functional Consultant? Assignment Location