Business Analyst / PCI, Winnipeg
On behalf of our client in Winnipeg, PROCOM is looking for a Business Analyst / PCI to join their team to help with high focus initiatives.
Business Analyst / PCI, Winnipeg: Job Details
- Prioritize PCI related business process deficiencies based on risk severity, impact etc.
- Provide guidance and advice in planning and developing solutions to address identified business process gaps.
- Identify opportunities for improving business process.
- Participate in the implementation of accepted remediation solutions, such as business process changes, hardware replacements, software updates etc, to satisfy PCI requirements.
- Engage in user acceptance testing and training of new processes.
- Follow through on remediation solutions related to business processes ensuring compatibility with enterprise wide requirements.
- Participate in the development of the PCI sustainment process management system:
- As a member of the PCI project team participate in the planning of a PCI sustainment and governance model.
- Actively engage in the development of a detailed sustainment plan that provides a specific framework (procedures, processes etc) for each business unit to ensure overall PCI compliance.
- Work with business units to create awareness of and provide training/information on ongoing compliance requirements.
- Provide timely “trouble shooting” support to each business unit during the project “warranty” period.
Business Analyst / PCI, Winnipeg: Mandatory Skills
- Planning, Facilitation, Stakeholder Management, Critical Thinking, strong verbal and written skills and problem solving
- CBAP certified or 5 years demonstrated experience working as a BA – process design and development, business process modelling, process assessment and improvement, process implementation
- CMC, CISSP, QSA
- Financial designations nice to have
- Experience using modelling tools such as Visio
- Experience with implementing PCI standards
- Proven ability to work with a diverse team including Project manager, security analysts, and project sponsors
- Will take work direction from a Project Manager /PMO
- Experience working with remote technology delivery teams
- Excellent communications skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
Business Analyst / PCI, Winnipeg: Start Date
ASAP or 2 week notice
Business Analyst / PCI, Winnipeg: Assignment Length