Our client in Toronto is seeking a developer for their downtown location.
The most important requirement here is having in-depth experience working with Angular.JS. A candidate who has built project(s) with Angular.JS from ground up and able to mentor junior developers in Angular.JS
- You have some experience with the Spring MVC model for development of server side capabilities
- You will design and develop external web site and templates using HTML, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap and other current technologies.
- Utilize automated management system to promote and test changes through the workflow approval process.
- Ensure that site, including those hosted by third-party vendors, comply with style guides, and tests to ensure all content and functionality meet established standards and best practices
Skills & Experience:
- You have experience with the Spring MVC model for development of server side capabilities.
- You’re an effective researcher with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience testing websites, and identifying and correcting any technical problems across platforms and browsers.
- You can develop sites from technical specifications & graphical representations.
- Some of your (many) strengths are being creative, resourceful, and innovative with strong attention to detail.
- You use your strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to develop effective relationships with individuals and groups inside the organization.
- You’re amazing at communicating – both verbally and non-verbally, and with people at all levels in the company.
- It would be awesome if you had enterprise level content management system experience. But it’s not a make or break!