Senior Developer – On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Senior Developer to join their team in Deerfield, IL. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting the IBM Selling and Fulfillment Suite (Sterling OMS) platform in a high volume integrated systems environment.
Senior Developer Job Details
- Design, develop, maintain, extend applications and implement projects based on the IBM Sterling Order Management capabilities.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling Order Management including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the Order Management application team.
- Conduct design and code reviews of extensions and customizations to ensure overall quality and compliance with the IBM Sterling development framework.
- Participate in the review of solution testing and deployment, including System Test, Multi-Platform Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, and Performance Test.
- Mentor technical developers in the use of IBM Sterling Order Management.
Senior Developer Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience with Java/J2EE development including 2+ years of Sterling OMS. Sterling versions 9.2+ preferred.
- Experience working with Commerce Call Center preferred.
- Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
- Experience in Java/J2EE and specifically in developing Java based extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
- Experience with integrating Sterling Order Management solutions into other enterprise systems.
- Experience in XML, XML Parsers, and XSL and with ESBs.
- Experience in Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and good presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of synchronous integration using webservices and asynchronous integration using JMS queues necessary
- Maven or Ant scripting for application build scripting preferred.
- Exposure to Selenium or other test automation tools preferred.
- Exposure to Jira, Bamboo or other continuous integration tools preferred.
Senior Developer Start Date
Senior Developer Assignment Length
6 months to hire