Our client in Mississauga is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work onsite on a 12 months contract.
You love challenges of developing highly resilient code to solve complex computing challenges in a work environment that inspires and fosters creativity.
You are a self-driven, customer focused developer with a passion for building scalable services and deep knowledge of .Net Framework and web technologies.
You will be responsible for design and implementation of front end and backend features, from the UI down to the SQL layer.
- Design a robust and scalable feature area and makes appropriate design trade-offs.
- Takes into consideration the performance, operation, and serviceability of a feature area in his/her designs.
- The ideal candidate will have strong algorithmic skills, native fluency in C#, and a lot of passion - proven by shipping real software!
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- Solid technical aptitude and good collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for quality, performance, and engineering excellence.
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for improving and evolving collaboration, engineering practices, and producing high quality software.
- An interest in building and participating in highly effective teams.
- 5+ years or more of software development experience in multi-tier systems, web applications with related technologies.
- 5+ years or more of C# coding.
- Experience with development in large, high-volume services and responsive, elegant web UI.
- Knowledge and passion for Agile development practices.
- Solid C# coding skills.
- Strong OO and design patterns skills.
- Experience with JS MV* frameworks especially AngularJS.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience in responsive design and related UI frameworks like Bootstrap.
- TDD / BDD experience with .NET unit testing frameworks like xUnit.Net.
- Experience in ORM Frameworks like NHibernate.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Familiarity with DDD, CQRS, Messaging and Event Sourcing concepts and working experience with a Service Bus.