On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a Integration developer. The Integration developer will reort to the Integration team lead.
Data Centre Facilities Managers, and Customer requests.
Integration developer Job Deliverables
- Working closely with the program integration lead, build, test and support integrations of various types for the PRISM program.
- Implement change requests by following Release and Change Management processes.
- Work closely with the Program test lead and Environment manager to ensure coordination with the rest of the project systems and resources.
- Provide time and cost estimates for programming related tasks.
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
Integration developer Must Have Skills
.Net development, specifically:
- Ability to develop and/or modify and adapt systems, hardware configuration, and programs to meeting Business requirements
- Solid knowledge of .NET Platform, ASP.NET and C# in a Microsoft Visual Studio 2010+ environment
- Strong understanding of web based applications and Client/Server application architectures
- Good understanding of relational database design, specifically MS SQL server and Oracle.
- Deep experience and understanding of HTML5, CSS3, XML, and XSL/XSLT
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
Reporting skills, specifically:
- PL/SQL for Oracle 8 and above
Integration work experience, specifically:
- Experience with web service integration using XML
- Desired experience with SnapLogic, Vitria
Integration developer Qualifications
- Experience working with GIS based applications and IBM Maximo would be an asset.
- Experience working within large Technology projects required.
- Solid communication skills are also essential.
Integration developer Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of utilities / processes and systems an advantage
Integration developer Assignment Length
Integration developer Start Date