Our client in Toronto is looking for an MS Access Developer to work a 6 months contract.
MS Access Developer Description
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
Applications solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications and information systems including database management systems.
Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
MS Access Developer Skills:
• Expert Microsoft Access development skills
• Excellent Microsoft Access VBA programming
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and ability to write complex queries
MS Access Developer Responsibilities:
• Applies subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
• Works on problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
• Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• Frequently represents the organization to external customers.