Senior Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (BA) to support the development and roll-out of an IT Crisis Management Plan. This includes the development of IT Service and Disaster Recovery process continuity.
Senior Business Analyst Job Details
Reporting to the Associate Director of Customer Engagement, as well as the Project Manager - the BA is generally responsible for identifying business needs, translating needs into appropriate business design and implementing the resulting people/process changes. The BA liaisons with technical groups to ensure business requirements are met and assists with organization change management activities as required.
Senior Business Analyst Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field and with a minimum of 8 years of analytical experience in areas such as Business Process Engineering, Service Level Definition, IT Architecture and IT Service Management
- Working knowledge of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) concepts
- Extensive experience in Infrastructure Projects including; Networks (LAN/WAN), Virtual and Physical Servers (Unix/Windows), IT User Authentication (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Strategic, critical and analytical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships
- Influence and engage all levels of stakeholders and support change
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Align performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details
- Post-Secondary experience is an asset