On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a Senior Developer. The main function who can work in a high-intensity environment on a complex system
with strict deadlines and unknown deliverables. Can estimate impacts with very little information, can create test plans to avoid client issues.
Knowledge of how to test end points with Integrations is highly desired.
Senior Developer Job Details
-Responsible for supporting, problem solving, and enhancements to the Assessment applications at the clients IS department.
Senior Developer Must Have Skills
-Proven experience with Calgary Integrated Assessment Office (CIAO) - 5 years.
- Proven experience with C#, .Net, ASP.NET, XML, PL/SQL - 10 years.
- Solid experience with Active and Crystal reports - 5 years.
- Proven experience with Oracle DBMS - 10 years.
- Proficient in web-based systems development - 10 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team work skills.
Senior Developer Nice to Have Skills
-Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations, or equivalent endeavours.
- Previous work experience with the ACS (Xerox) Land Records Framework (LRF).
- TIBCO - 1 year
Senior Developer Assignment Length
Senior Developer Start Date