Senior SharePoint Developer
On behalf of our client in Edmonton, Procom is searching for an Senior Web Developer to fulfil an 12 month contract.
Senior SharePoint Developer Job Details
- Preparing and delivering technical training programs on SharePoint for the Department;
- Aiding in the development of the governance framework for SharePoint;
- Administering, configuring and setting up SharePoint 2010 as required to align to approved Information Management (IM) governance framework.
- Developing custom workflows and web parts in support of collaboration within SharePoint;
- Identifying client requirements and working with IMT Services Branch in specifying system needs;
- Aiding in the development of Seniors & Housing’s IMT standards and ensuring changes meet those standards;
- Providing user support;
- Administering and enhancing the Ministry's internal website;
- Leading in the upgrading of SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016;
- Assisting in additional projects as required.
Senior Web Developer Mandatory Skills
- Demonstrated experience administering and developing in Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 or greater.
- Demonstrated experience enhancing basic SharePoint functionality through development of custom workflows, forms, web parts and/or templates.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing SharePoint 2010 or greater Operational processes (e.g. Site creation requests, User Permissions, User Training, Controlling and Monitoring SP activities and usage etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in using SharePoint with an Information Management Framework.
- Experience building applications using C# with the .NET framework.
- One year of experience with Java may be substituted for one year of C# experience.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience of SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint 2016.
Senior SharePoint Developer Assignment Length
12 month contract with possibility for 2 extensions