Sr. Business Analyst On behalf of our client Procom Services is searching for a Sr. Business Analyst to support a long term and ongoing Dodd Frank Risk program.
Sr. Business Analyst Job Details
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Role is part of the Credit Risk Team within Dodd Frank Program
- Supporting Dodd Frank Risk program with project going into 2018
- Driving out requirements for credit risk, in relation to risk & regulatory space, developing data requirements
- Working with people that do stress testing models, credit reporting, credit data stewardship
- Working with technology group to ensure implementation correctly, testing in production
- Responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
Sr. Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Lending/banking knowledge
- Understanding of BI reporting/testing terms
- SQL - writing & interpreting results
- Advanced MS. Access, Excel experience
- Banking data background - data steward, data governance, data quality
- BASEL or Bank holding, FRY9/14 experience
- True facilitation/elicitation skills
- Strong written/oral communications
- Remote, must have previous experience working remote
Sr. Business Analyst Start Date
Sr. Business Analyst Assignment Length
1 year + extensions
*Please note that we are not able to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties.