On behalf of our client Procom is seeking a Tibco Developer to complete the activities for an integrated pipelines approvals project to allow maximum business value.
Tibco Developer Job Details
- Working with the project team to design and build web services with Tibco
- Provide support for testing
- Provide support for deployment activities
- Provide documentation as required
The Tibco BW Developer will be a part of Information Services and is expected to work on the Integrated Pipelines Approvals project.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and build web services on TIBCO BW 6.3.x as required by the project
- Perform thorough unit testing. Work with other technical teams on integration testing and debugging
- Provide documentation on design, deployment, and support as required
- Participate in meeting, reviews, and other discussions as required
Tibco Developer Must Have Skills
- Extensive and intensive experience in developing integration solution with TIBCO BW (BW 6.x preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Web Services (REST and SOAP), XML, XSD
- Strong understanding of messaging, JMS, TIBCO EMS
- Working knowledge of SOA design patterns and practical experience in applying the patterns
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Tibco Developer Nice To Have Skills
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Timely resolution of project and technical issues
- Previous experience on IT projects with business or regulatory focus.
- Experience of working on projects involving technologies such as Dynamic Case Management, User Interface, Tibco, Informatica , Tableau, GIS, .Net etc.
Tibco Developer Assignment Length
3 months (probable extension)
Tibco Developer Start Date
Jan 16th, 2017