Windows Hardware Imaging Specialist
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking an experienced Windows Hardware Imaging Specialist, working under the supervision of a Project Manager/ Supervisor of Management and Operations.
Windows Hardware Imaging Specialist Job Details:
- Review existing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) environment and standardized image.
- Design and recommend an MDT v2013 environment including both hardware and software configuration.
- Design and recommend a standardized Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop image.
- Configure, install and document an MDT v2013 environment.
- Configure, install and document a standardized Windows 7 and Windows 10 image.
- Define, install and document multiple hardware (HP, Panasonic and Microsoft, etc.) hardware driver packs.
- Create, install and document a process to update all software that is part of the image. This includes software patch and security management.
- Create, install and document a process to add additional hardware manufacture driver packs.
- Work in close collaboration with Information System Specialists and facilitate reviews and training to the WWD desktop support team.
- Advise and make recommendations to leaders on any related issues.
Windows Hardware Imaging Specialist Mandatory Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience configuring Windows Servers.
- 5+ years of experience in providing desktop hardware, software and network support.
- Advanced knowledge desktop imaging and with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
- Advanced knowledge with Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft WSUS and Symantec Antivirus.
- The ability to work independently on significant projects/assignments
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
Windows Hardware Imaging SpecialistAssignment Length
Windows Hardware Imaging Specialist Assignment Location